This isn’t a legally binding document, but it gives you a summarised view of the things you agree to when using this website.
Before using this website, you must agree to the following:
- If you are below the age of 18, you will need permission from your mum, dad or whoever it is that looks after you;
- We are allowed to change these rules and terms at any time so please check back regularly;
- You can use our website for free, but that doesn’t mean that it will always be available. Sometimes our website will change and will be offline. We try our best to make sure that your experience is positive, but cannot make guarantees;
- If you create an account with us, it is your responsibility to keep your password safe. Our website uses industry-strength security, but in the event of a hacker gaining access to any information that you have provided to us, it isn’t our fault and we can’t take responsibility;
- Everything you see on our website such as blogs, images and videos belongs to us, unless otherwise stated. This means that you cannot copy it or use it somewhere else without getting permission from us first. Generally, it is okay to share things on social media, but if you wanted to link to us on your website, for example, it’s probably best to ask us first :);
- We do our best to make sure that the advice and information on our website is good, but you should always get a second opinion from somebody you trust. If you follow our advice and something bad happens to you, we can give you advice on what to do but it isn’t our fault. It isn’t our fault because it is impossible for us to predict individual experiences, although we work incredibly hard to make sure that our advice is the best we can possibly offer and your safety is our ultimate priority;
- Sometimes we link to other websites, we try to make sure every site we link to is safe and is good for you to use, but we cannot accept the responsibility for the content on other websites. If you have a concern about one of the sites we link to, please email us;
- It isn’t our fault if you suffer loss or damage as a result of visiting our website. This includes things like getting upset, having a virus installed on your computer or the website crashing your computer for example;
- You’re not allowed to try and hack into or to install viruses on our website – we are equally not responsible for any viruses you may get on your computer as a result of using our website. We recommend you have a good anti-virus, and we promise to try and keep our website as safe as we possibly can;
- If you want to link to our website, please just let us know beforehand to make sure it’s okay;
- Tickets are sold through our ticket provider (Picatic.com);
- We are fully PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant through our use of Stripe to process our payments (see here for details).
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please email us where we will be glad to help you.